Airport Diagram / Directions
Our network of FAA Part 135 Certified Charter Operators
will fly you or your freight anytime, anywhere.
With connections to more then 9,500 airports, compared
to 481 served by commercial airlines, you name the place
and Midwest's staff will insure that you will arrive
Available 24 hours per day, seven days per week, you
have access to comfortable private surroundings
accessorized with catered in-flight meals for one to
180 passengers. Access to a vast network of available
aircraft throughout the U. S. allows our staff to move
any number of passengers or freight to any destination
on a moment's notice.
- Ground transportation coordination
- Same day shuttles
- Recreational packages for group travel
- Depart on your schedule, not the airlines
Midwest Aviation offers an Aircraft Management Service
that allows owner participation at a level of their
choice. Our Management Program can include:
- Quarterly analysis reports
- Provision of professional flight crews
- Travel arrangements
- Aircraft maintenance scheduling
- Aircraft "Lease Back" to reduce ownership cost
- Let us manage your aircraft while you manage your business.
Shared Air Charter is first class, luxurious air travel
aboard a private airplane that is shared both physically
and financially with other Midwest Aviation customers.
How Shared Charter Works
Simply fill out and submit your travel itinerary or call
(270) 744-8686. When the flight is full or within 24
hours of the proposed departure date, Midwest Aviation
will contact all of the customers and give them a price
quote and travel itinerary. If the price and times do
not meet your needs simply cancel your trip request at
No Charge to anyone. If the flight books each passenger
can pay with cash, check, or credit card.